Confirmation of compliance with performance requirements refers to the evaluation and determination of whether performance requirements have been met when a manufacturer or supplier of ITS-related equipment, product or service intends to confirm the compliance with applicable performance requirements.
ITS Korea is a designated ITS standardization agency that confirms the compliance with ITS standards in the areas of automobile and road transport, and with respect to ITS business the compliance with the performance requirements that should be met when establishing and operating ITS equipment.
- Development of test standards and test methods in a form of de facto Standards for ITS
- Standard conformity tests based on the test criteria defined in de facto Standards for ITS.
- Commissioned test for confirming the performance of ITS equipment and system.
- Research and analysis of test methods for confirming the performance of ITS equipment and system.
- Exchange of technology for improving and confirming the performance of other ITS equipment and system.
Scope of works at each project stage
Confirmation of compliance with performance requirements and test subjects
- Performance test of electronic toll collection system
- Performance test of non-stop multi-lane electronic toll collection system
- Performance test of on-board units (OBU)
- Performance test of ANPR (automatic number plate recognition)
- Performance test of low speed WIM (weigh-in-motion) system
- Performance test of tunnel radio rebroadcasting system
- Performance test of video incident detection system in a tunnel